i really hate this rainy weather! where is the summer? it's cold and wet ouside - it feels like autumn! i think i can't wear any of my somerclothes anymore and i must start to prepare myself for the upcoming fall trends.
here my favorite outfits or clothes from some jap. fashion onlineshops and the current jelly issue.
online shop http://www.grailnet.jp/
i love the pattern and the poncho is so cute - but i can't become friend with this furl legwarmers o.O. furl stuff is ok (like bags, stole, vest, jacket or part of boots) but this the furl legwarmers reminds me of the flintstones ^^
online shop http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/galstar/
i want both of this shirts! great style :)
jelly issue september 2010
and here something funny :)
wtf? ey fischblick oder was *lol* boa so was schlechtes nehmen die bei yumetenbo auf ihre seite *weglach*














11 Kommentare:
dieses nordic muster gefällt mir auch langsam immer mehr. das kleid ist total schön!
aber dieser fischblick ist ja selten dämlich XD mich wunderts echt, dass denen das nicht aufgefallen ist. oder vll ist solches posing ja jetzt in? XD
die oberteile von galstar sind ein traum (*_*)
und was du findest den fischblick nicht extrem sexy???? XDDDDDDDDDD
ich bin irgendwie schon ganz heiß auf die winter-kollektionen obwohl ich winter nicht mag :D
fliegt ihr nicht auch bald nach japan?
I like the first outfit very much, its so cute but looks cool too. I see the poncho alot for autumn. Haha, that last photo...
lol :D sieht ja echt lustig aus :DDDDD wundert mich auch warum sie die nicht bearbeitet haben oder so
I guess after the heat wave you guys had there this summer you would be happy to have the cooler weather, but I know that unlike me, some people love the hot weather. :-) Personlly, I am so happy I could escape the heat and humidity of Tokyo for a month and a half here in Sydney winter, which is not really that cold.
Dankeschön<3
tolle outifits~~ danke fürs posten :)
ihr gesichtsausdruck sehr sehr erotisch xD...
ich bin richtig auf die herbst und winter mode gespannt xD
bahh mein eines ohr ist seit dem duschen vorgestern taub und hört sich so verstopft an.. montag erstmal zum arzt -.-
Here in Spain the weather is so hot! i need cold weather! :__
I love this outfits! I laugh when i see this model's face! ahahahaha
das ding ist mit kunstfell kommst du nicht weit in japan ^^; da ist zu 95% alles aus echtemfell sogar die pinken kleinen plüschbällchen ausm 109 also so ein anhänger ist echtes fell ^^; deswegen sag ich mir..ich trag echte lederjacken...und die fell weste will ich gucken ob ich fake kriege in mango oder zara wenn nicht lass ich sie weg XD aber der fellschal find ich nun nicht so schlimm er wärmt mich ja im winter und es ist ja eine stelle die warm gehalten werden muss xD
Hi, Conny-chan!
I'm back to blogger now!lol
Hey, the first image's Maiko Takahashi style is very cute! This is really my taste. Thank you for sharing Conny-chan, I wanna try like this style in this autumn.
Japan is still crazy hot now!
I hope it'll be great weather in Japan while you are here.
Kommentar veröffentlichen