yeah!!!! this morning i could finally open my poupee lucky bags (^∇^) i'm an adiccted surprise bag or box or watherver fan (this is the reason why i always want to buy many many unnecessary gashapons or i spend to much ribbons for the poupee ufo catcher).
and today i opened my bags (‐^▽^‐)(military, pop, bitter sweet, cool and strawberry)
my style :)
my stlye :)
my stlye :)
my style :)
my favorite styles are the military and the cool style. the bitter sweet bag is also good. the pop bag is not really my taste but it's ok and kind of cute. but i think the strawberry clothes, especially this ugly hat, are strange..... maybe i will wear this outfit during the next western even. but all in one i'm pleased with this event. and now i spent again ribbons for the new rock event.................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! i'm out of ribbons *möp*
4 Kommentare:
I got the military and pop style and I am quite happy with what was inside! The bitter sweet one is super cute, but I'm trying to keep to more rock, gyaru and pop styles for my poupee^^
Oh the rock event!! I love it so much, I think I will buy some jewels for it XD
Hab au glei heut früh die Tüten aufgepackt ♥ Meine Favorit is "Cool", allerdings die andere öö nich die die du hast. Die die du hast is aber au super!!
Das neue Rock Event eh *___* musste mir leider Jewels kaufen...hah..
huhu hab bei mbok.jp bestellt ^^ shibuya 109 nutty.sc usw meine eltern und oma waren dies jahr so nett irgendwie xD
oh wow!! I'm missing out on poupee girl!! I love the military collection best! <3
Kommentar veröffentlichen