vor allem H&M fährt grad mit richtig tollen sachen auf. meine spezielle liebe gehört ja den maxi kleidern und da hab ich jetzt doch schon einige gefunden die mir 1. gefallen und die ich mir 2. am wochenende mal genauer in den läden anschauen mag :)
current H&M collection
since some weeks i'm collecting pics of my favorite current spring styles. most of my pics are from various japanese fashion magazines but today i saved some pics of the current H&M maxi clothe collection. i love this hippie style - in germany maxi dresses with diffrent prints (animal or flower), long skirts and tunikas are very popular this spring.
current H&M collection
mein lieblingskleid ist natürlich im onlineshop schon ausverkauft - mal sehen ob ich es in den geschäften noch finde -_-'my favorite dress is sold out in the onlineshop - i hope i can find it in one of the h&m stores in berlin this weekend...
and here some random pics from current magazine issuances:
HAPPY NUTS
BLENDA
SCAWAI








5 Kommentare:
I love the maxi dress with the pink flowers! H&M doesn't have a webshop here in the US, so I have to go to the store to see what they have, and its sooo far from my house ><;;
I see we have some favorite outfits from Happie Nuts! XD Though I couldn't find much I like in Scawaii, and I'm getting blenda now haha!
Bei dem Maxikleid was Giselle Bündchen da anhat wirst du icht viel Glück haben hab hier in Berlin schon 18 Filialen durch überall ausverkauft...
i am totally loving the maxi floral and the ripped jeans!! <3
Das eine Kleid (wo die frau sitz) gefällt mir auch am besten. Hab mir was farblich ähnliches gekauft, aber das Muster und Schnitt ist anders.
Da werd ich mir wohl diese Schuhe (Bild) zu holen müssen ^0^
ach ja Frühling ist toll.
ach wegen den yukata noch
http://www.cooljapanstore.com/default.php?cPath=109_124
Kommentar veröffentlichen