There are 3 rules to take part in this award sytem:
1) Say something about the person who gives you the award.
2) Write something about yourself and your aim with your blog.
3) Give the award to 9 bloggers you like! (don't forget to tell them!) 1 - Jeni) I know her since last year and what should i say :) we only met 2 times but we get along with each other as if we knew us since years. she is such a nice and funny person with a great style and a great taste of fashion (especially in jewelery).
1 - Linda) I finally met Linda last week. She is an amazing inspiration for me. Her style is perfect and she is such a strong, beautiful and nice person. I feel sad that it took sooooooooo long to met her and i really hope we meet us more often in the future :)
2 ) Hm something about me o.O - i think i'm a normal girl who`s interested in japan and especially in japanese fashion. I'm more into the casual style and i don't want to catch everyone's eyes on me. I like the japanese fashion, make up and hair style and it's a big inspiration for me. But i won't call myself gyaru or a special gyary type. I use this blog to write about my fahsion inspirations and things i like and things who are important for me. And it's a great place to find other girls who feel the same we like me and have the same interests. It's a great platform to find also new friends like my dear jeni :)
3) Here some blogs i read regular:
Linda
Jeni
Katja
Nicola
Kathrin
Sara Mari
Mutsu
Mitsu
Shiho

3 Kommentare:
awww danke danke danke conny!!!
Vielen vielen Dank ♥
danke für den blog award :3 und das du was nettes über mich geschrieben hast XDD
Kommentar veröffentlichen